Leo Diamond Ring Kay Jewelers  » Jewelry  »
  • I always find good deals at certain shops and department stores, but this one is really amazing
  • I suggest every man in the world pick this up before Valentine's day

• by Joshua

This is an absolutely beautiful ring. The 1 3/4 Carat TDW Leo Diamond ring will really make that special lady in your life extremely happy. I shop for jewelry every other month, at least. I always find good deals at certain shops and department stores, but this one is really amazing.

The diamonds are brilliant, eleven in total. The center diamond is huge and is clasped in with

platinum. The sourrounding ten diamonds are encased with white and yellow 14k gold with a high polished finish.

The ring cost me $7,000 at Kay Jewelers. And they giftwrapped it for me and even helped me find those special words to say. I’m completely satisfied with the ring, but even more so with the way my girlfriend adores it. There’s something special about these diamonds, and ...

• I’m not just saying that. They seem to always sparkle with even the slightest hint of light.

It’s very easy to see why diamonds are a girls best friend. I think they’re now my best friend, also. I was expecting to go in the red with the purchase of this gorgeous piece of jewelry. I spotted it in the case and was chewing my nails for five

minutes before asking about it. The lady smiled and told me the price, I almost passed out.

This is proof that you don’t need to take out a second mortgage on the house to buy yourself, or the person you love a wonderful piece of jewelry. All in all, I couldn’t be more pleased with this ring. I suggest every man in the world pick this up before Valentine’s day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 451701282510631/k2311a0117/1.17.08