Frigidaire FES365EC 30-in, Electric Slide-in Range
  • It's definitely easy to install, even for a novice like myself
  • Overall, this is the best range I've ever purchased
  • It only cost me 800 dollars, and it was easy to install myself
  • This might sound crazy, but I love the flat cooktop because I can warm and cook things directly on them
  • I think everyone should switch from gas to one of these

• by Joshua

I always though I’d keep my gas range forever. Electric ranges have always been too slow to heat up, too long to cool down, uneven ovens, etc. But this new range I just purchased, it’s a Godsend. The Frigidaire FES365EC 30-in. Electric Slide-in Range outperforms my previous gas range, by far.

It’s definitely easy to install, even for a novice like myself. The controls are great and

its flat surface (on everything) makes it a breeze to keep clean and looking factory fresh. Another great point about the controls, like a gas range, they’re located on the front of the range, so reaching over and potentially burning yourself is no worry at all.

It has 4 burners, 2 oven racks and bakes with a standard method. The cooking surface is Electric Radiant Glass, so ...

• it heats up faster, cools down quicker. The oven is self-cleaning. A popular feature on all ranges, but this cleans quicker than others I’ve owned. Featuring automatic shutoff, a clock, a lock feature on the oven door which is great if you have kids, temperature display and a timer.

Overall, this is the best range I’ve ever purchased. It’s a little more exspensive than other electric ranges

on the market, but not nearly as pricy as gas ranges. It only cost me 800 dollars, and it was easy to install myself.

This might sound crazy, but I love the flat cooktop because I can warm and cook things directly on them. I like to make tortillas on the burners, they’re faster and easier that way. I think everyone should switch from gas to one of these.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531701282500631/k2311a0117/1.17.08