Sony Rechargeable Battery Pack  » Cameras  »
  • But, other than that, I'm completely happy

• by Joshua

For all you camera lovers out there who hate your battery dying right as bigfoot pops out from behind the bushes, I have the right product for you. The Sony NP-BG1 Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery Pack will keep your camera going for hours and hours.

The only criticism I give is the battery’s only compatible with Sony

cameras. You would think with all the technology out there, you could buy a battery pack that would be universal to any camera. But, other than that, I’m completely happy. And, Sony cameras themselves are inexspensive and offer the finest quality.

If you’re thinking you want this battery just to replace your old one, since this ...

• one is Lithium-ion, then I say go for it. For me, it certainly lasts longer than the factory rechargeable, but maybe that’s the idea.

It’s an absolute steal for only 30 dollars. If I were going on a long vacation, out of the country or something, I’d buy 2. There’s no sense in having your battery

go dead. (I’m still looking for bigfoot by the way)

I recommend this product and believe that Sony provides some of the best digital devices and accessories on the market. The battery is small and very lightweight, so don’t lose it. Other than that, I say anyone who has a Sony Digital Camera should pick up a Lithium back up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431701282460631/k2311a0117/1.17.08