Sony CDPCX355 MegaStorage  » Electronics  »
  • I love mine, it gives me the luxury of having my CD's stored in a place where they won't get scratched and damaged
  • I recommend buying this, it's well worth it

• by Joshua

If you don’t feel like ditching all of your old CD’s, Sony has a way to store them. The Sony CDPCX355 MegaStorage is more than just a storage device though, it’s a high quality CD changer that has a lot of power.

It is a real space saver for your cluttered cabinets, drawers, etc. Holding 300 CD’s, you can free up a lot of space and have all your music grouped

up and ready to play. I love mine, it gives me the luxury of having my CD’s stored in a place where they won’t get scratched and damaged. And that’s a lot easier than uploading them all on my PC. Then, if the PC crashes, the music may be gone forever.

It’s very easy to use, easy to set up and it looks like a complete stereo. (so your friends may ...

• be jealous) You can program it to listen to that 1 CD you love, or an entire group. It’s very easy to label your individual CDs or groups on this machine, and it’s extremely loud!

If I were to pick a weakness, it would have to be that it is so big. It really does look like a stereo all by itself. But for the CD’s it stores and convenience it

offers, I’m more than willing to live with that.

For just under 200 dollars, the Sony CDPCX355 MegaStore comes with a one-year warranty. And it connects to virtually any piece of equipment you have. I have an iPod, MP3 players, etc. But I don’t want to throw away any old CD’s I have. That’s just a waste. With the Sony, you can save them, forever. I recommend buying this, it’s well worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161701282360631/k2311a0117/1.17.08