McCormick Beef and Herb Gravy
  • While I still believe that nothing beats the gravy of Jollibee, I found the next best thing
  • I was curious as to whether it was good so I bought one
  • It's so easy to make so it's really not a problem

• by darbybelle

While I still believe that nothing beats the gravy of Jollibee, I found the next best thing. And I found it in McCormick Beef and Herb Gravy. I was shopping for meat at the meat shop when I saw a pack of this gravy mix.

I was curious as to whether it was good so I bought one.

So come noon time I made the gravy.

It was good actually. We were having fried chicken that time and the gravy went well with it.

My son had a different idea though. He just wanted it on his rice and he ate his chicken without any sauce.

I guess McCormick Beef and Herb Gravy mix did pass our ...

• taste test. It was well accepted in our home and I might still by again next time I crave for gravy.

What’s also nice is it is cheaper to buy it than buy some at Jollibee. It’s so easy to make so it’s really not a problem.

I only have to get it and make it in 5

minutes tops. I made a variation to the suggested amount of water to mix with the McCormick Beef and Herb Gravy though.

Instead of the suggested 1 cup of water, I put about a quarter of cup more so it doesn’t taste very salty. This makes it even better for me because I get more gravy out of one pack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271701282350631/k2311a0117/1.17.08