Sony CMT-BX1 Micro Hi-Fi Component System  » Electronics  »
  • It supports MP3s to be played on CDs which I think is a great feature
  • It only costs 50 dollars and in my opinion, offers you a lot more than the little money you pay for it

• by Joshua

You have your living room all decked out with the latest in stereo fashions to blow your ears out, but what about your bedroom or den? Don’t they need something too? Sony brings you the answer. The Sony CMT-BX1 Micro Hi-Fi Component System may be just what you need for that extra room.

It’s the perfect stereo for my bedroom. I have my components all ready to go in

the living room, but needed some music in my private space. I have my iPod hooked up in the Sony and it sounds great! It supports MP3s to be played on CDs which I think is a great feature. It also has an alarm clock with a sleep function.

It’s surprisingly loud for its size, and it’s a Sony, so you know it’s a quality piece of stereo equipment.

• If I had anything bad to say about it, it’s that it doesn’t pick up radio stations very well. But that’s okay considering you can hook your MP3 player or whatever you want to it.

It comes with a remote control, a must have for any stereo system. I think it would make a great gift to your mother, or maybe friends or other relatives who just need

a small system for their home. It would be absolutely great to put in a kitchen.

For the price, you can’t go wrong. It only costs 50 dollars and in my opinion, offers you a lot more than the little money you pay for it. It’s compact, elegant, plays MP3 CDs, has aux in, AM/FM tuner, a clock with an alarm and sleep timer. It’s loaded for the small price.

Eygl Y says :

My System has lately been frequently stopped, displaying PUSH - POWER - PROTECT I have done what the manual says, nevertheless this problem consists … Have you got any solution for me? Sincerely, Eygl Yngvad ttir Iceland

Galega says :

This is clearly an internal technical error. You have done everything that has been suggested in the manual, without any success. Being an internal issue, it may not be done on your own. You need to take it to a Sony service center.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161701282340631/k2311a0117/1.17.08