Luvs diapers
  • At first, I just wanted to try them out, but was not sure if they would prevent leaks, which I was having a problem with with the other two brands
  • I like that Luvs made their diapers with lots of stretchy material on the side to help with side leaks, since this is where most of my sons leaks come from
  • I don't think they have as many coupons for Luvs since they are already such a great price

• by Melanie Casey

I love Luvs diapers. I was buying Pampers and Huggies with the coupons until I discovered that Luvs was even cheaper than Pampers or Huggies.

which I was having a problem with with the other two brands.

I have a lot less leaks with Luvs.

I like that Luvs made their diapers with lots of stretchy material on the side to help with side leaks, since this is where most of my sons leaks come from.

Luvs diapers are just as bulky as the other brands.

They come with cute pictures on them, like Blues Clues.

They absorb very well.

It is harder to get your hands on the ...

• Luvs diapers
      coupons though.

I don’t think they have as many coupons for Luvs since they are already such a great price.

The price is really good for the high quality they deliver.

I was surprised to find out that Luvs is made by

Pampers.

At a size 2, I can usually get 74 diapers for $11! I have many other mom friends who also use Luvs and say that they would not change brands because they are also so happy with the quality and price.

Luvs diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541701282200531/k2311a0117/1.17.08