Fisher Price Jungle jumperoo  » Baby care  »
  • I love the Fisher Price Jungle jumperoo for my baby
  • This jumperoo normally costs around $80, but I found it at Walmart for $69.99

• by Melanie Casey

I love the Fisher Price Jungle jumperoo for my baby. We bought this jumperoo when my baby was 4 months old and he loves it. It has so many great features to keep the baby occupied.

The seat spins 360 degrees and the round tray that goes around the seat has toys all the way around the circle. The baby can turn to

the toy he wants to play with or he can turn to see mommy or daddy on his own.

This jumperoo is not one that you connect to a doorway. I worried about the safety of the doorway jumperoos, so I researched and found an alternative.

This jumperoo is connected to poles that come up from the circular base. It has ...

• 2 music volume settings and 2 other settings which have the music play consistently or each time the baby jumps.

Also, the jumperoo has lights that light up each time the baby bounces. It takes AA batteries which are cheap and easy to replace.

I have a very active baby who loves to move and be held. But since he has gotten so

big, it was getting hard on me to hold him all of the time.

This jumperoo was a life saver! Even though it costs more than some jumperoos, it is worth every penny. This will give your baby lots of exercise and help him sleep better too.

This jumperoo normally costs around $80, but I found it at Walmart for $69. 99! What a great bargain!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541701282180531/k2311a0117/1.17.08