Jollibee Chicken Joy  » Food  »
  • Personally, it's the gravy that comes with it that I like
  • I think it's one of the hot sellers of Jollibee

• by darbybelle

I don’t know what is in Jollibee Chicken Joy. Kids just love it so much. When my nephew was younger, all he ate was Jollibee Chicken Joy when he was not feeling well.

My son loves it too. Before he only ordered chicken to have the toy that comes with it.

Now he orders it even

when he does not like the toys from the Jollibee. He has really acquired the taste for Chicken Joy.

Personally, it’s the gravy that comes with it that I like. I like my Chicken Joy with lots of gravy on it.

I even put much on my rice when I eat Chicken Joy. It’s something I ...

• really look forward when we drop by Jollibee.

Or, when my son has excess gravy, it really makes my day. Now thinking about it, I also love the crispy skin of the chicken.

It’s really flavored well that it makes me eat more rice. I don’t know if that effect is a good thing.

The

meat is also delicious. I wonder if they marinate the chicken first before they fry the chicken.

Whatever they are doing, it’s really working wonders for Chicken Joy. I think it’s one of the hot sellers of Jollibee.

It’s their trademark. It’s not a wonder that Jollibee has already expanded and opened branches in China and even the US.

Jollibee Chicken Joy
    kiseh says :

what influences Jollibee to create such product Chicken Joy ? what is its product design? as well as their burgers. thanks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271601282110431/k2311a0116/1.16.08