Yamaha Stage Custon drums
  • I think Yamaha has produced a very good drum set
  • As a musican and touring drummer, I suggest the Stage custom series for any touring drummer

• by mlundeen

I purchased a Yamaha Stage Custom drum set several years ago when I began touring nationally in my band. I Purchased the 5 piece set. I have taken this drum kit all over the country and it has stood up

to all of the traveling.

It stays in tune and has a great sound both live and in the studio. I recently used it in a studio recording and it sounds fantastic! the only thing I didnt like was the snare drum.

It lost its sound over the years and now it barly resembles the sound of a snare drum. The shells are much more durable then my previous drum sets, and the hardware seems to stand up to everyday ...

• Yamaha Stage Custon drums
      use.

The color choices that they offer are good too. You can get some really crazy looking colors that blend well together.

I have never had to replace any hoops or hardware yet. Even after several U.

S. tours! The price

of the kits is fair too.

Its worth the money that most of the retailers are asking. I think Yamaha has produced a very good drum set.

As a musican and touring drummer, I suggest the Stage custom series for any touring drummer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141601282020431/k2311a0116/1.16.08