Silver Legacy Hotel Casino  » Casino  »
Reno, NV
  • They rep was very nice, and even asked me What view would I like
  • We noticed that for a smoking room, we couldnt tell anyone had smoked in it

• by mlundeen

I went to Reno for a short weekend trip with my girlfriend. We arrived at the hotel around 6pm so we went to check in so we could go to dinner. The check in went smooth.

We only waited for a minute or two before we got up to the check in desk. They rep was very nice, and even asked me

What view would I like.

I told him I wanted to see the city, and thats what I got! We dropped off our stuff in the room next. We noticed that for a smoking room, we couldnt tell anyone had smoked in it.

It was very clean. The beds were soft and clean and the bathroom was also very clean.

We were ...

• starving so we went to dinner. The restaurant was in the casino but set in a courtyard setting with the famous sliver mining rig right in front of us.

We both ordered the Salmon and loved it! We went to the casino next and played 25 cent slots for a few hours. Mostly lost but hay, its a casino.

They dont make

‘em cause there loosing! We went to the room and ordered a movie on the pay per view which was a little too expensive I thought. Then we fell asleep and left early the next morning via the hotels Express checkout right from the hotel room.

I really like this hotel. Its a nice place to stay and play in reno NV.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 481601282000431/k2311a0116/1.16.08