Almay oil free eye makeup remover pads  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I no longer use this product, and I wouldn't recommend it to anybody that has sensitive skin
  • On the bottle it says its the number one makeup remover brand, but I don't think so

• by Angela

I have really sensitive skin. I’ve tried so many makeup removers and none of them satisfy me.

After 2 days of using these makeup remover pads, it made my face break out really bad.

My face was broke out, and had dry patches on it from using this product.

My face was

like that for about a week.

I no longer use this product, and I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody that has sensitive skin.

There is a similar product that is not oil free, but I didn’t use it.

Ever since using this product, it made me scared to try other makeup remover ...

• products.

On the bottle it says its good for people who use contact lenses.

It may be good for that, but it is definately not good for people who have really sensitive skin.

I would use this product every morning, I took off my makeup, and while I did that, the pad

had gotten on my cheeks on my face.

For a week underneath my eyes, nose, and forehead were broke out and dry.

On the bottle it says its the number one makeup remover brand, but I don’t think so.

This is by far the worst product that I have ever used on my face.

Almay oil free eye makeup remover pads

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311601281990431/k2311a0116/1.16.08