Excedrin
  • After that experience, I'm seriously considering just keeping Excedrin in my medicine cabinet rather than other pain medicines

• by Steve

When I originally bought Excedrin, it was solely because it was the only medicine that works when I have a bad headache. What I’ve discovered recently is it is a product that is good for so much more.

A short while ago, I developed a bad case of gingivitis. This isn’t an uncommon occurrence with me and I’ve learned that, within a couple of days,

it goes away. But, during the time I have it, I have a great deal of discomfort.

When this first happened, I started taking Tylenol. This helped a bit, but I still experienced soreness to the point I couldn’t use the left side of my mouth to chew food. And, when I lied down at night, the discomfort made it very difficult for me to ...

• fall asleep.

Somewhat out of desperation, I tried a couple of Excedrin. To my surprise, within 30 minutes, the pain was completely gone and I was able to sleep for a full 5 hours before it came back. In fact, I took it again in the morning and experienced no discomfort until about an hour or two before I got done with work.

Not only did

the Excedrin work better at helping me manage the pain, it also seemed to be a lot gentler on my stomach; probably because I didn’t have to take as many pills as I did with the Tylenol.

After that experience, I’m seriously considering just keeping Excedrin in my medicine cabinet rather than other pain medicines. It has proven to be that good of a product for me.

Excedrin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261601281790331/k2311a0116/1.16.08