Down with the sickness by Disturbed  » Music  »
  • The words are all about loosing your mind and going insane which to me is quite funny if you are an outsider trying to understand heavy metal

• by sadonna

Disturbed Down with the sickness is a song a lot of my friends like and I have not yet figured out why. The song is confusing and metal mush to me but to them it’s like the words speak to them in some weird language people like them only understand.

I have listened to

the song lots of times just to see if I could figure out what the words mean.

The words are all about loosing your mind and going insane which to me is quite funny if you are an outsider trying to understand heavy metal.

This song also if you dig deep is about how ...

• confusing life can be and if you don’t pay attention you may loose your mind along with the rest of your family in the process.

The song to me has an awesome bass beat mixed with the drums in the begging and that’s about all I truly like about the song.

This song

is four minutes and thirty eight seconds long for just the song.

Still I wonder why all my friends like this song but probably because of the reasons I have already listed or at least hopefully.

This song is a good song for anyone who reads this that likes heavy metal so go check it out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141601281690331/k2311a0116/1.16.08