Barbie girl by Aqua  » Music  »
  • I like this song because it reminds me of when I was little and I played with barbies

• by sadonna

If barbies could sing and they needed a song just for them the song would have to be Barbie girl by Aqua. This song is all about barbies and I find it funny because it is directed towards little kids but my one

friend Always sung it all the time and he is a guy.

You would think it also funny if you could picture a fifteen year old guy singing this song.

He of course though is a nut but it is just plain funny watching him sing this song like he is a little kid enjoying it all the while.

This song has a funny video with a doll in it they call ken and it is all about the two of them.

Little kids will and already have ...

• Barbie girl by Aqua
      fell in love with this song and this song is only three minutes and twenty five seconds on you tube for the music video.

I like this song because it reminds me of when I was little and I played with barbies.

It of

course is natural for a young girl to play with barbies or any kind of doll and this song just has a awesome beat that bring back those memories of when you were younger with out a care in the world playing and having fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141601281540331/k2311a0116/1.16.08