Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles  » TV  »
  • First, I think I should have re-watched the first two movies because I find myself very confused about the events and what is happening
  • I know they are on the run from the Terminators but I'm not 100 percent sure why the FBI is chasing them too

• by Steve

Given the success of the Terminator movies, it was only a matter of time before someone would attempt to make a television series based on the movies. However, I’m not sure The Sarah Connor Chronicles are worth all the hype.

First, I think I should have re-watched the first two movies because I

find myself very confused about the events and what is happening. I know they are on the run from the Terminators but I’m not 100 percent sure why the FBI is chasing them too.

Secondly, you would think that, after the second movie, her son wouldn’t be such a wuss. His constant ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101601281520331/k2311a0116/1.16.08