Ester-C vitamin
  • Some people take with food, and I don't think that it matters either way but it does matter that you drink a glass of juice or water with your Ester-C as it aids in proper digestion of the capsule
  • So many people today are concerned about being healthy and I think that taking vitamin and mineral supplements is crucial to good health

• by LuckyGrl

American Health makes a wonderful vitamin supplement called Ester-C. The really cool thing about this particular Ester-C is that each capsule is vegetarian and contains no animal products.

Each capsule contains 500 mg of Vitamin C with Calcium Ascorbate.

The formula is non-acidic and the packets that I received contained two capsules,

and I take both at a time, on an empty stomach.

Some people take with food, and I don’t think that it matters either way but it does matter that you drink a glass of juice or water with your Ester-C as it aids in proper digestion of the capsule.

Vitamin C ...

• is so important for maintaining your defenses against all kinds of bacteria, viruses, fungi…I take at minimum of Vitamin C every day and sometimes a bit more if I need to.

I really like American Health Ester-C because it is an intense formula with the proper combination to allow the Vitamin C

to be properly absorbed in my gut.

So many people today are concerned about being healthy and I think that taking vitamin and mineral supplements is crucial to good health.

I had not tried American Health products prior to taking Ester-C, and I am sold on American Health being a great company!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341601281510331/k2311a0116/1.16.08