Crown Padded Stitched Bridle  » Other  »
  • I love the Crown Padded Stitched Bridle for schooling purposes and flatting my horses
  • I did not regret this decision because you want a sturdy, good bridle to school in but I did not want to spend a fortune on a schooling bridle

• by LuckyGrl

Crown Bridlework makes an excellent bridle, the Crown Padded Stitched Bridle. This bridle is made from excellent leather, not the cheaper leathers that you might see from non-European craftsman.

I love the Crown Padded Stitched Bridle for schooling purposes and flatting my horses.

Crown Bridlework makes every bridle by hand, from the choice of

what leather to use to hand stitching of the various leather pieces.

The brow band and caveson, or nose piece, are raised as a square to add a bit of fancy touch to this durable bridle.

The Crown Padded Stitched Bridle is easy on your horse’s face and does not impede him or her ...

• in any way.

The other neat thing about Crown Padded Stitched Bridles is that they come complete with reins and laced reins at that.

Fancy! The list price of the Crown Padded Stitched Bridle in most English tack catalogues is about $130, but you can get one for about $85 if you look in

the right places.

I was not sure what bridle to school with, and the Crown Padded Stitched Bridle was recommended to me by a friend who rides.

I did not regret this decision because you want a sturdy, good bridle to school in but I did not want to spend a fortune on a schooling bridle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121601281490331/k2311a0116/1.16.08