X-mini Capsule Speaker  » Electronics  »
  • I own other things beside my iPod, and tons of add-ons for the iPod I do own, but this is the best device for the buck
  • I love it because it's so easy to hook up

• by Joshua

Aren’t you sick of putting those tiny earphones in, only to have them fall out everytime you move? There’s a brilliant way to bring vivid, true-to-life sound to that iPod you got. The X-mini Capsule Speaker is a truly awesome device which turns your iPod into a surprisingly loud stereo.

It has deep sound, rich bass and is actually attractive compared to so many add-ons which just make your iPod look ugly. The X-mini is truly

that, mini. It’s only 52mm in diameter, and still rocks like a home theater speaker.

Other specs of this item include: 2.4W output, 52 grams total weight, 4 to 8 hours playback time with a matte black finish. Also included are a USB charging cable and its own felt bag, so you don’t leave it at a friends house by mistake.

I own other things beside my iPod, and tons of add-ons for the iPod I do ...

• own, but this is the best device for the buck. It only costs 25 dollars so in now way is it going to break your bank.

I love it because it’s so easy to hook up. Just plug it in, set it down, and listen to the music. You’ll totally be surprised at the sound it puts out. Technology is really starting to scare me. My first stereo I purchased had a pair of 10

inch woofers, sure it was louder than this little speaker, obviously, but the quality wasn’t nearly as good.

The speaker is also extendable, so you don’t have to leave the two side-by-side always. Leave the iPod in your hand, set the speaker on the table, and don’t let your friends nowhere near your music! For the incredible 25 bucks, I’d buy a few more if they would hook into my iPod. But the one does suffice, trust me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161501281340631/k2311a0115/1.15.08