From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)  » Movies  »
  • I was impressed with the performance of George Clooney
  • They unfortunately got hijacked by two brothers who are robbers and at the time exceedingly notorious
  • I don't agree with women exploitation but I find Salma Hayek enchanting while she dances as Satanico Pandemonio

• by clowdine

Out of curiosity in college, I watched this movie. That was because of my professor in Graphics and Special Effects who recommended this to the class saying this has a good special effects sample. Well, it did not fail me.

The transformation of humans into grotesque and savage tooth vampires are believable somehow. I was impressed with the performance of George Clooney.

He made his character in the movie scary, not as a vampire but a quick tempered and ready to kill and die robber whose tagline for their “profession” is “We are professional thieves, we don’t rape women. ” He said that to his pathetic brother (played by Quentin Tarantino).

The story is partly action, drama and mostly horror. It’s all about a family who goes ...

• on their getaway vacation, composed of an elderly father, and his two childre, a maiden and a teenage guy.

They unfortunately got “hijacked” by two brothers who are robbers and at the time exceedingly notorious. These two fellons forcibly hitched a ride and since they wanted to go to Mexico, they took the family with them and in the bar they went, they met all the

vampires there.

I don’t agree with women exploitation but I find Salma Hayek enchanting while she dances as Satanico Pandemonio. She is very sexy and seductive but very evil in this movie.

This is not much of reflective thinking movie type. Just The violent scenes are not that gross but still not good for children.

It’s purely entertainment for 18 year olds or above.

From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111501281300531/k2311a0115/1.15.08