King Kong Movie  » Movies  »
  • I thouroughly enjoyed it and encourage you one and all to go and see this movie

• by LadyD
      Newness, Love, Adventure, Thriller, a comedy and more. King Kong has a newness to an old flick with dinosaurs and all sorts of prehistoric animals. Not the kind of love between a man and a woman….

OF COURSE NOT!!! But pretty darn close, meaning…. adoremement, respect, compassion and loyalty.

All the qualities we all look for in LOVE. At one point there was soooo much adventure that I liked to passed out…whew!!! My hands were covering my eyes.

I was peaking through spread fingers. I was raging and ranting.

It was pure exhilaration!

The natives on ...

• the island………. OMGosh,…….

SCAREY!!! You have to see them to believe them……. and even then… Do you really want to believe? AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!

I laughed till I cried and cried till I laughed.

This movie was packed with a wholesome goodness, that generations can enjoy. I saw like up to

3 generations of family in the theatres enjoying this picture, together.

Even though it is somewhat of a re-make… There is something new at every corner till it made it, it’s own. I thouroughly enjoyed it and encourage you one and all to go and see this movie… you won’t be sorry!!! Promise!

King Kong Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1130128130931/k2311a013/1.3.06