Tom and Jerry Cartoons  » Movies  »
  • Well, I won't really recommend Tom and Jerry for your kids because they kinda have some form of violence in there but if you can supervise your kids while they watch then maybe yes

• by ROM

I remember watching these two cartoon characters chase each other when I was a kid and now, years later, I find myself watching them again. Actually, I’m not the one watching it. My boy who is only 4 years old watches it all the time and there’s nothing any of us can do to change the channel.

He loves

the cartoon so much that he instinctively knows what time it starts. At 4 years old, he doesn’t know how to read or tell time yet but for some reason he knows when it is on and when it’s on he will bug you like crazy to change the channel.

Well, as an adult, I no longer find Tom ...

• and Jerry entertaining. To be honest, the whole thing looks silly but, I confess, when I was a kid I did enjoy their antics a lot. I guess my boy is seeing what I used to see in that cartoon.

Well, I won’t really recommend Tom and Jerry for your kids because they kinda have some form of violence

in there but if you can supervise your kids while they watch then maybe yes. Besides, I grew up watching these kind of cartoons and I didn’t become a violent man. That’s why I find it weird when parents deny their kids television and what’s weirder is that they let them surf the internet where content are mostly uncensored.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111501281260531/k2311a0115/1.15.08