Sally Field  » Movies  »
  • Sally Field is an amazing American actress
  • I thought Sally Field was outstanding in Norma Rae, taking on the company the way that she did
  • I think that in Not Without My Daughter, you once again see Sally Field really shine

• by LuckyGrl

Sally Field is an amazing American actress. She began her career in The Flying Nun, an old television series about a young nun who could fly (this was due to her habit, not wings!).

Sally Field has also starred in such wonderful films as Norma Rae, Sybil,

Places In The Heart, Forrest Gump, Smokey And The Bandit, Mrs.

Doubtfire and Not Without My Daughter.

If you ever have the great opportunity to watch The Flying Nun, you should, because it shows a very young Sally Field as Sister Bertrille, the nun who can fly.

Sister Bertrille just gets her habit going in the wind and the next thing you know, suddenly she is flying around.

Totally unbelievable, but very cute! I thought Sally Field was outstanding in Norma Rae, taking on the company the way that she did.

Norma Rae showed ...

• Sally Field
      that Sally Field was an excellent actress who deserved more than just bit parts or someone’s side kick in Smokey And The Bandit.

I also loved her parts in Mrs.

Doubtfire, Forrest Gump and Not Without My Daughter.

I think that in Not Without My Daughter, you

once again see Sally Field really shine.

Sally Field is one of my favorite actresses even though she is not the youngest or prettiest woman around.

Sally Field has substance and vitality, and she has remained a top notch actress no matter the time, genre or trend.

Sally Field

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111501281160531/k2311a0115/1.15.08