Babycenter.com - The Excellent Pregnancy and Baby Development Guidance  » Web sites  »

• by Midori
      Informative and excellent! These two words deserve to describe for the www. babycenter.

com website.

Since my 6 weeks pregnancy (tri-semester) my friend was introduced me to this website.

I would like to thank to her since this website gave me a lot of information and guide regarding the pregnancy and development

of the baby during pregnancy and beyond.

Feel free to subscribe their free newsletters and there are a lot of informative information, resources, guides, and tips (much more!) that would not regret you! When you are in pregnancy stages until you delivery your baby, they will send a newsletter for ...

• you to keep track your baby’s/toddler development every week.

They also provide you tips and also guide you to every steps of your baby’s development.

You also can search everything that you willing to know through the search column and the details are answer by expert.

As a first time

mother and staying away from my family, this site really helps me! They entitled a winner of the people’s voice award for Best Family and Parenting Site 2005.

It is worth for you to become a member and I give two thumbs up for www.

babycenter.

com website team members for their excellent job!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 204092810530/k2311a094/9.4.05