13 Going On 30 (movie)  » Movies  »
1.0
  • Unfortunately, 13 Going On 30 fails miserably along the way
  • I told my family this and they agreed it was not the best movie every, but they still found it entertaining
  • So perhaps I am the stick in the mud, and maybe this movie is better than I think

• by LuckyGrl

13 Going On 30 is one of the most idiotic movies I have ever seen. My family saw it and convinced me to sit down and watch with them.

Well, I will give 13 Going On 30 credit for getting the family to sit through one

more viewing because I could not make it past the first quarter of 13 Going On 30.

Everyone who is a teenager wants to be an adult and have no rules, make their own decisions, run their lives the way that they see fit.

That is very true and I can understand why a teenager would feel this way.

I can even understand developing that train of thought into a story line.

Unfortunately, 13 Going On 30 fails miserably along the way.

The acting is poor, the dialogue stinks and 13 Going ...

• 13 Going On 30 (movie)
      On 30 is funny only for those viewers who just are not very sophisticated and can deal with and enjoy a lame plot.

I just didn’t get the movie.

Not at all.

I told my family this and they agreed it was not the best movie

every, but they still found it entertaining.

So perhaps I am the stick in the mud, and maybe this movie is better than I think.

I do know that if you have a shred of sophistication in your taste for movies, you will not like 13 Going On 30.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111501280950531/k2311a0115/1.15.08