Simple Pleasures Lemon Meringue Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like about this product is that it is not harsh on your skin and it cleans very effectively

• by LuckyGrl

Simple Pleasures Lemon Meringue Shower Gel is awesome. This wonderful bath product also doubles as a shower gel and it triples as a shampoo! If you have ever had homemade lemon meringue pie, you will think that Simple Pleasures Lemon Meringue Shower Gel smells exactly like a freshly made, lemon pie.

If

you close your eyes and smell Simple Pleasures LEmon Meringue Shower Gel it will instantly take you to a bite of lemon pie.

Simple Pleasures Lemon Meringue Shower Gel is that exact! This product lathers up very well, and while I would not use it as a shampoo because it might be ...

• too drying for my hair, Simple Pleasures Lemon Meringue Shower Gel is perfect as a body wash.

My family has used it also as a bubble bath and talk about a good smelling bathroom! What I like about this product is that it is not harsh on your skin and it cleans

very effectively.

We received this as a Christmas present and just love it.

Simple Pleasures Lemon Meringue Shower Gel comes in a 33.

8 fluid ounce, plastic bottle and a little bit goes a long way.

My family loves this product and I am very pleased with it, too.

I will definitely buy more!

Debby says :

Where can you buy Simple Pleasures Lemon Merangue Shower Gel? I got a small bottle as a gift and my husband loves it but now I can`t find where to buy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311501280900531/k2311a0115/1.15.08