Pretty Woman (movie)  » Movies  »
1.5
  • Okay, I know that many of you out there just love Pretty Woman

• by LuckyGrl

Okay, I know that many of you out there just love Pretty Woman. Pretty Woman is a love story and it is sweet.

I will agree with that.

But it’s a lame plot because really, how many rich men have to buy a prostitute in order to have a dinner companion? Every

rich man I’ve ever known has enough real women vying for his attention that he would not have to pay a streetwalker to help him accomplish his goals.

So that part of Pretty Woman put me off from the beginning.

It’s a lame Cinderella story, to say the least.

Julia Roberts is ...

• very cute as prostitute Vivian, and my favorite scene from Pretty Woman is Vivian in the bathtub with headphones on, singing loudly to Prince’s Kiss.

Richard Gere is a handsome guy and I have always liked his acting and movies and he does not disappoint in Pretty Woman.

I have girlfriends who

think this movie is just the favorite story of all time, because I guess every woman dreams of a man sweeping her off her feet.

Especially a rich, rich, rich man like Edward Lewis! Pretty Woman is for the entire family and it is a cute movie, if trite and lame.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111501280780531/k2311a0115/1.15.08