Hulk (2003)  » Movies  »
0.5
  • Don't waste your time bother buying the DVD even if you are a die-hard Hulk fan as it will just remain on your shelf gathering dust, just because you wouldn't want to watch it ever again

• by Jermaine McKenzie

Here is another example of why Hollywood should stay as far away from comic book remakes as possible. This movie is so bad, it makes ‘bad’ seem like a candy bar.

At first when the movie started, I was all geared up to enjoy Hulk style destruction similar to that in the comic books or event in the animated versions, but, alas,

that was not the case.

I was bored out of my mind trying to grasp what the plat was, where the direction was leading me, and where oh where was the massive destruction that we have all come to know and love from ‘The Hulkster’? I was left pondering the fact that I was royally stiffed with this film.

I never went ...

• to watch it when it was in theatres and I am sure glad that i didn’t, it would have been a total waste of time and money.

For a long time I have been told by people that I should watch the Hulk movie and make my own judgement on it, as some people liked it while others didn’t.

Well, my judgement

is this…it is utter crap!! Don’t waste your time bother buying the DVD even if you are a die-hard Hulk fan as it will just remain on your shelf gathering dust, just because you wouldn’t want to watch it ever again.

I would really like to give this movie a negative 10 (-10) but I have to satisfy with a plain one(1).

Worst film ever!

Hulk (2003)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111401280580131/k2311a0114/1.14.08