Amazon.com  » Web sites  »
  • Amazon does offer an amazing selection of items, ranging from books to jewelry and clothing
  • In fact, I found several items I think my wife would like
  • Not only do they offer them at a reasonable price, they have several vendors who will offer used or new items at a lesser cost
  • When I shop online, I prefer to use my PayPal account both because I feel that method is much more secure and because it allows me to buy presents for my wife without her knowing where I bought them or how much I spent with them (something that wouldn't be the case if I use our debit or credit card)

• by Steve

I have spent a great deal of time shopping for Valentine’s Day gifts online. And, one of the sites I’ve visited is Amazon.com

My opinion of the site is mixed at best.

Amazon does offer an amazing selection of items, ranging from books

to jewelry and clothing. In fact, I found several items I think my wife would like.

More important are the prices of those items. Not only do they offer them at a reasonable price, they have several vendors who will offer used or new items at a lesser cost.

My only real complaint about the site is you are limited in how you can make payments. When I shop online, I prefer to use my PayPal account both because I feel that method ...

• Amazon.com
      is much more secure and because it allows me to buy presents for my wife without her knowing where I bought them or how much I spent with them (something that wouldn’t be the case if I use our debit or
      credit card).

If Amazon.com did this, I think they would get a lot more of my business than they do now. Hopefully, this will be a feature they add in the future so I can do more shopping there and take advantage of their great deals.

Amazon.com
Assha Bharwani says :

re : Amazon does offer an amazing selection of items, ranging from books to jewelry and clothing
Amazon is one of the best shopping application that I use so far. It offers international items I cannot get on other sites in my country. Not just brand new products, it offers used products too such as used books or tarot cards which doesn’t really matter for us to buy the "used like new".

It offers my favorite things as well when they are on sale, based on my searched history. I bought an Archangel Michael Oracle card from UK to Indonesia, for example. Ordered on May 23rd, they mention will arrive on July 14th. But I received on June 20th. Earlier than they predicted.

What I love most is the books it offers… I can buy e-books that no other sites can provide.

Thanks, Amazon.

Susanna says :

having peace always a peace of mind shopping on amazon. almost all the items i need have it here.

Thank you so much amazon. keep it up

katherine hurtado says :

Amazon is perhaps the best place to shop online and offers great prices too from anywhere in the world. It’s very simple, safe and easy to use. You save a lot of time since you can do it from the comfort of your own home and you always get discounts and very good deals. Amazon offers varied products and it has just a bit of everything Great place to shop.

Akhil Reddy Rondla says :

Yes, you have said obvious points. Same for me like I’m a like a big book reader. Too many ebooks not only this such too many grocery items and everything.

thank you so much, Amazon from my side too.

Cheers,

Holli says :

I totally agree. I am a big online shopper and have been to several sites that never had what I was looking for. With Amazon, I have always found what I was looking for. And the prices are great.

Gideon Lee says :

re : Not only do they offer them at a reasonable price, they have several vendors who will offer used or new items at a lesser cost
I agree and do not agree.The vendors sometimes sell something of 5 dollars to 200 dollars.Some items are cheap and in mint condition,but there are really less sellers that do that.Some of them sell broken and bad items.Sometimes they tell you an item was 200 dollars and it is actually 10 dollars and the seller sells it to you with a`discount’ of 50%.
But there are really sellers that sell them at a reasonable price.

Gideon Lee says :

yes,it certainly does not only ranging from books,you can also buy things like nerf guns,pens,and vouchers too

Brenda Resto says :

I agree 100% Amazon.com is a wonderful place to shop for absolutely everything or anything you may be looking to buy. I am a new customer and since I discovered Amazon I feel like I’m addicted…Lol.
I shop for absolutely everything from beauty products to books and much more…

Amyra says :

Amazon Is one of the best apps where you can buy products online and it is very inexpensive I totally recommend

Akhil Reddy Rondla says :

Ya, I had used the vouchers from different websites as a gift. And I buy one gift worth of $ 10 to my brother for the gift.

raine says :

The product is awesome and ive used it many time to get small purchases because it is cheaper than a store and the time to get the said item is very quick.

Jazmin Lynn Indelicato says :

I agree they do offer an amazing selection of goods. I have ben a loyal member of their prime program for a few years now. The items I order are great quality, and they last.

George Dibble says :

re : In fact, I found several items I think my wife would like
I agree with this statement because I too have found great products on amazon that I would not find anywhere else to give to friends and family as gifts.

Ron Quita says :

Amazon is most definitely my favoriteeeee site It has great deals and affordable prices for things that would be way higher on other sites It s definitely a beautiful site, I order so many great things off of there

Pure Grace says :

I think Amazon has everything that we would need in our home and office. They have all the products that we need for survival. Also, the price range is reasonable as compared to the local stores.

re : In fact, I found several items I think my wife would like
Yeah Every woman can do online shopping on Amazon and that too at the comfort and safety of home. Amazon has all the products that the woman wants. Clothing, cosmetics, home decor and daily needs too. Also, many products are available for babies and children. So, Amazon sounds to be a perfect shopping store for the women.

Pure Grace says :

Yes, I have experienced this many times. They have wholesale rates and many times, they have amazing offers. Actually, Amazon should be called as "Amaze-on" where people are amazed to get good offers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201401280420131/k2311a0114/1.14.08