Monster-In-Law movie
  • Jane Fonda and Jennifer Lopez are so funny
  • I laughed and laughed the entire time I watched Monster-In-Law and if I want to laugh, this is one of my favorite movies

• by LuckyGrl

Monster-In-Law is a super cute movie about a meddling mother who will not let her son marry the girl that he loves (or any girl he wants to be with, for that matter). Jane Fonda plays the mom and her son is Kevin.

Jennifer Lopez is so cute and completely adorable

as Charlotte, the dog walking, pretty ethnic girl that Kevin adores.

Jane Fonda and Jennifer Lopez are so funny! I had no idea that either actress was so humorous and funny.

Charlotte loves Kevin and is not into him just for his money and prestige.

Viola, the mother, is a spoiled,

• washed up, old celebrity who thinks she needs to be with her son all the time.

She calls him all day long and lives for his attention.

Now this kind of situation could be totally annoying but Monster-In-Law makes it funny.

Or maybe it is Jane Fonda who makes this movie

so hilarious.

I laughed and laughed the entire time I watched Monster-In-Law and if I want to laugh, this is one of my favorite movies.

In the end, Charlotte and Kevin get married and Viola makes peace and vows to be a good mother in law rather than a bad monster in law!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111401280320131/k2311a0114/1.14.08