Sea Dog Blueberry Beer  » Food  »
  • This beer atstes almost like a blueberry tea, the blueberry taste is pretty strong and overpowers the usual hoopy taste that I would get from beer

• by Emily
      I used to not really be a beer drinker, but spent time with people who were. i would often have difficulty infinding something to

drink when we were out at bars that had primarily a beer menu. Then, I tried this beer. This beer atstes almost like a blueberry tea, the blueberry taste is pretty strong and overpowers the usual hoopy taste that I would get from beer. I have been very ...

• Sea Dog Blueberry Beer
      pleased with the taste every time I have drank it. I would reccommend this beer to anyone who doesnt really like the taste or
      beer, but is in a situation where they need or want to give beer a try. Its pretty tasty, and it definatly not your traditional beer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710128030931/k2311a011/1.1.06