Hostess 100 calorie pack cakes
  • I like the Hostess 100 calorie pack chocolate cakes
  • The one problem I have with them is that the chocolate on top melts too easily

• by sunnflr

I like the Hostess 100 calorie pack chocolate cakes. They come 6 packs in a box. You get three little mini cakes in a package. It has 3 grams of fat, 5 grams of fiber, and 22 carbohydrates. Not too bad for a snack. I can even fit it into my 100 carbs

a day limit.

I will say they taste nothing really like the regular Hostess cup cakes. Those are a lot better..lol. But, for people like me who need to lower their carbs, or even people on a low calorie diet, they are a better choice when you just have to have a snack! The ...

• filling in these is more creamy than in the regular ones. There’s not much filling at all really, its mostly chocolate cake. The chocolate icing on top is “melty” on these instead of hard like on the real cupcakes too.

I will tell you that my husband says they aren’t big enough for a

snack for him. He eats two packs at a time! So, they might be a better snack for us gals than you guys.

The one problem I have with them is that the chocolate on top melts too easily. Therefore they are messy to eat. Keep paper towels handy!

Just my take on the cupcakes!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271401280101231/k2311a0114/1.14.08