Final Fantasy 3 DS
  • So, I got the game and turned it on and realized that I was not going to be disappointed
  • I still can't find anything in there I don't like

• by cloudine

Usually when games are remade there is always that fear that it will not be as good as the original.

Final Fantasy 3 is a remake of the real Final Fantasy 3 game. For those of us who live outside of Asia (and don’t use fan translated Roms), we have never gotten to play this game before. Why? The Final Fantasy 3 game that was released to the rest of

the world was actually Final Fantasy 6.

This game is the sole reason I even wanted a Nintendo DS.

I wanted to finally be able to play this never-before-released-in-the-usa game. My only worry was that they’d end up ruining the game after hearing that they 3D-fied it.

So, I got the game and turned it on and realized that I was not going to be disappointed. The story is very old fashioned ...

• but involving-the way Final Fantasy’s are supposed to be; the 3D graphics actually made the characters so much more lovable; the music is absolutely gorgeous; the battle system is extremely inviting and shows the roots of the future game of Final Fantasy Tactics; the game starts out very easy and therefore has a very gentle learning curve (but it does get hard).

Overall I, a person who’d never had that

much fun on my DS before, became extremely engrossed by this game. I couldn’t put the game down and just kept playing.

While I already have PlayStation remakes of all the other old style final fantasy games, if they ever decided to remake them using the same group that remade final fantasy 3, I’d go buy them again.

This game is excellent. I still can’t find anything in there I don’t like.

10/10

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281401280051231/k2311a0114/1.14.08