Turtle Odyssey 2  » Games  »
  • It was such a simple game but it was enough to beat the stress and the fatigue

• by darbybelle

I was just surfing and researching for an assignment. I felt I really needed a break so I browsed through the free games in Yahoo!Games. I’m not much of a PC gamer so I tried the Turtle Odyssey 2.

It was such a simple game but it

was enough to beat the stress and the fatigue. One would say that this is a very simple game.

But I really loved it. Soon I got engrossed on it that before I knew it it was time to take my lunch.

I had fun making the turtle jump and taking the coins and the bonuses. I also loved dealing with all the snails, fishes, octopuses and coconuts.

It was so simple I was getting a hang of it after a while. I even let my son try it and he loved it so ...

• Turtle Odyssey 2
      much.

This game is really the type for him since he’s just a toddler. It’s so much better than the violent war games or martial arts PC games over the internet.

He gets to learn the creatures in the water and on land. He’s also able to

practice eye and hand coordination by playing such games.

Since the characters in Turtle Odyssey 2 are friendly, he also doesn’t get scared of gory characters. This is really a game for youngsters and even for someone like me who just wants to take a little diversion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281401280011231/k2311a0114/1.14.08