Soundgarden: Ultramega OK
  • Without a doubt Soundgarden is my favorite band, and this is as good of a debut album that you'll ever get from a band

• by Joshua

Wow! I can’t say that word enough when it comes to Soundgarden’s debut album, Ultramega OK. The band that blew the door down with this powerful, 13 track album. If you’re into rock at all, then this is the album to start your collection with.

With powerful and meaningful songs like All Your Lies, Circle Of Power, He Didn’t, Nazi Driver, Incessant Mace to short, ripping

and raging tracks like 665, 667 and Head Injury; this album is a smash hit!

Out of the coffee-laden seattle scene emerged a band with talent! It doesn’t happen often. Usually it’s pop appeal that sells records, evidenced by Nirvana’s reign as king. This timeless debut prooves that the Garden were the real deal.

When I first bought this album, I couldn’t turn it off! I ...

• listened to Nazi Driver and All Your Lies at least 20 times a day. And even remakes like their version of Smokestack Lightning are awesomely powerful.

Without a doubt Soundgarden is my favorite band, and this is as good of a debut album that you’ll ever get from a band. Forget about this new rock music, this is the new classic rock for guys like

me! I can never forget how this music made me feel when I first heard it, nor would I want to.

If you don’t have this album, then you’re missing out on the party! One listen and you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about. Soundgarden is a band that demands your attention, full and complete. And once you put this album on, you’ll be in total agreement.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141401279941231/k2311a0114/1.14.08