Magic Bullet
  • I think what I love about it most is how simple it is to use

• by Nana

One of my favorite kitchen items is my “Magic Bullet”. It is like a compact blender that makes preparation and cleanup a breeze. The “magic” is in the power base, onto which you place either the tall or short bullet cup containing your ingredients, and simply press to chop, blend etc. There are no buttons to try to decide what task you are actually doing! The cups are dishwasher and microwave safe so you can even cook in the same container you mix in!

It comes with 2 stainless steel blades, one for chopping and grating and another for whipping or grinding things like spices. These are dishwasher safe as well. Besides the bullet cups you receive 4 party mugs in which you can make and serve individual smoothies (each cup has its own lid). It also has 2 resealable lids to store leftovers as well as a shaker lid or a steamer lid (when using in the microwave).

With this it is so easy to prepare healthy ...

• foods in very little time. It makes preparing for a party especially easy because it is so great to just put all your ingredients together and put right into your serving dish once the bullet chops or mixes for you. My daughter loves her bullet for making baby food. Now she never has to wonder about preservatives or additives because she gives her baby just what she wants. Before her baby could chew she would make her family meal and just add small portions
        to the bullet and blend all together.

It is very reasonably priced and makes a great gift. The recipe book that comes with it has given me some wonderful ideas.

It is really great for families because older children can easily make their own snacks.

I find that I use this much more than some other gadgets that I’ve gotten over the years. I think what I love about it most is how simple it is to use. I’m so glad that I bought one.

Magic Bullet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161301279830631/k2311a0113/1.13.08