Blistex Medicated Berry Balm  » Health  »
  • I love the chilled feeling my lips get after using this chapstick
  • I also noticed that with this product, I didn't have to use it as much

• by Mallyse

My lips tend to get chapped very often. I use chapstick at least 5 times a day. If your someone who has dry, chapped lips daily, I reccomend using any Blistex product. My personal favorite is the Blistex Medicated Berry Balm.

This product seemed to work the fastest for me. Once I put it on, my lips felt relieved. I hate that

dry, crusty feeling you get when you don’t use chapstick.

My skin is sensitive to the sun. A great thing about this product is that it has sunscreen in it. It always keeps my lips feeling cool. I love the chilled feeling my lips get after using this chapstick.

Another nice thing about this brand is that even though it is medicated,

• it doesn’t smell like it. Most cherry or berry chapsticks I buy smell like cough medicine. Ick. This smells like a fruty mix.

I also noticed that with this product, I didn’t have to use it as much. I normally use chapstick about 5 times a day, but now I only use it maybe 2 or 3 times. So it lasts longer.

The

great thing about all chapsticks is that they are usually inexpensive, accept for certain name brands.

I buy many of the blistex chapsticks now, because they last long and to me, they actually smell good!

This product can be bought at Walgreens, Walmart, Target, and many drug stores. The price can usually vary depending on where you buy it. Most cost roughly $1.00.

Blistex Medicated Berry Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341301279810631/k2311a0113/1.13.08