Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani For Men  » Perfume  »
  • After spending forever at the mall smelling all the colognes, I decided to buy this one

• by B. Hannahs

I got this cologne for my husband for Christmas. After spending forever at the mall smelling all the colognes, I decided to buy this one. At the time I wasn’t really sure about it because it smells slightly different in the bottle than it does on the person. But, after my husband wore it the first time, I couldn’t have been

more happy with my choice.

This cologne has a very soft, refreshing scent, while at the same time still smelling very masculine. Every time I get a whiff of it on my husband I just find myself thinking again and again how wonderful it is. I never get tired of it.

Another great thing about this cologne is that it isn’t ...

• overpowering. Even though it isn’t too strong, it still seems to last all day though, which is wonderful.

People like the scent of this cologne so much that we are always getting stopped while in public for someone to ask my husband what cologne he is wearing! This stuff is truly amazing! All women seem to love it.

There are only two bad

things about this cologne that I can think of. The first is the price. It is one of the more expensive scents to buy, but I still think it is worth it. The second bad thing is the popularity of it. Since is smells so wonderful, lots of people wear it. If you want to be unique then I wouldn’t buy this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561301279800631/k2311a0113/1.13.08