IKEA furniture
2.0
  • I owned severla hand-me-down pieces that I found servicable but didn't really go with much of what I previously owned so the first chance they were gone
  • Otherwise, I can appreciate the furniture line for what it is, but would never recommend it for much more than college dorm furniture

• by faync

I am not sure what the attraction is to the Swedish furniture.

I lived in an urban and “chic” community where IKEA was the lowbrow solution to looking like you had money.

Maybe it is the cutesy and fun names? I’d hope not. They are really ridiculous.

I knew it was popular among

students, but that seemed to translate to post school life when the money wasn’t flowing in quite yet.

Either way, it made post-education people in the city look like something from a movie set.

The quality is ok, but for the price you would expect them to look and feel better in ...

• general.

I owned severla hand-me-down pieces that I found servicable but didn’t really go with much of what I previously owned so the first chance they were gone.

My friends had entire rooms done the lines and they looked like their old dorm rooms. Much of the chairs were uncomfortable and looked

nice or were comfortable and looked nasty. Take your pick, I guess.

Now that I have children, I can not fathom owning this furniture, because I could see destruction and damage.

Otherwise, I can appreciate the furniture line for what it is, but would never recommend it for much more than college dorm furniture.

IKEA furniture

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571301279750631/k2311a0113/1.13.08