AirAsia  » Airlines  »
  • I have always been flying with Malaysian Airlines and also Singapore Airlines but lately my company is cutting cost and I had to turn to alternative airlines like those budget airlines

• by Jane

I have always been a frequent flyer travelling to different states and countries all around Asia. It has been part of my job to always travel at least twice a month.

alternative airlines like those budget airlines.

Initially I am very skeptical of these budget airlines having the concern of used airplanes and also low in safety maintenance, and may have frequent delays.

So, without a choice I actually picked AirAsia as I have more confidence in this airline from the frequent news headlines on the newspapers.

...

• Surprisingly, when I board the plane, it was well maintained and rather clean too.

Although there is no specific seat numbering, it is also good in a sense that we get to choose who we want to seat next to.

I have then occasionally use the service of AirAsia airline for my business travel and it’s

also to my surprise that it has never delayed before at all.

The only setback that I would say is that it would not be recommended for long-distance flight as there is no food served in-flight.

Although they do have a menu for some snacks and beverages where you can purchase them but the price is extreamly expensive.

AirAsia

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401301279660631/k2311a0113/1.13.08