L’Oreal Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • L'Oreal Care Supreme Color-Saving Conditioner was included with L'Oreal�s Superior Preference hair color I bought

• by Lorianna

L’Oreal Care Supreme Color-Saving Conditioner was included with L’Oreal�s Superior Preference hair color I bought. A small, 1.8 fl.oz. tube was said to last up to 6 weeks being applied once a week. The conditioner is formulated to keep hair color from fading. It contains

anti-oxidant vitamin E and UV filter.

I was rather skeptical about this small tube lasting me 6 weeks; I’ve got below-shoulder-length hair that can take about the same amount of conditioner as this whole tube has, depending on the type of conditioner. I first tried this one right after coloring my hair with Superior Preference, as the directions said. I was surprised to see how economical this conditioner was. I did not use nearly as much as I normally would, and yet my hair was nicely saturated. After I rinsed the ...

• L'Oreal Conditioner
      conditioner off, my hair was soft and easy to brush; I was pleased to note that this product did not concentrate only on color-saving but also did a good conditioning job.

I kept using this product, applying it once a week, according to the directions. With

my length of hair, it did not last 6 weeks, but it did last 3. As to my hair color, it did become just a little lighter, eventually, but it did not fade drastically. I would say Care Supreme Color-Saving Conditioner pretty much lives up to its promises.

Christine Chadwick says :

Can I buy the care supreme conditioner that comes with the Preference hair color separately? There isn`t enough to last between coloring and I would like to continue using it. Thanks

ani says :

unfortunately they are not sold separately. you only use a little bit at a time that way it should last you atleast 3 weeks.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi a stylist told me that they do sell it but its not under the same name. Its called the L’Oreal Professional Series Expert Vitamino Color Protective Conditioner. It is mostly for salon use, but you can get it at Sally’s Beauty Supply for about $ 30 for a 25.35 ounce bottle. Just note that it is just a screw on cap so you will have to put it in a different bottle that has a pump otherwise it will pour everywhere. I used it when I did my hair to cover the greys and though it was expensive it worked wonders helping to preserve my hair color.

Judy Burton says :

How can I purchase the tubes of color saving conditioner that come in the Loreal Preference Hair Color boxes? I just would like to buy the conditioner. Thanks.

ani says :

you have to buy the conditioner with the hair colour, they are not available for purchase separately. you can try a colour care conditioner instead.

Norah says :

You would think that the executives and marketing people at L’Oreal would try to capitalize on the demand for the Care Supreme Conditioner that comes with the hair color. I think economics 101 first taught the rule of supply and demand. I too have been trying to buy the conditioner without the hair color. Tres domage

Cindy B says :

I LOVE the color conditioning cream that comes the the Loreal Superior Preference Hair Coloring and agree that the public should be able to purchase the conditioner seperately.

joan zamolo says :

Where can I buy L`oreal`s color saving conditioner that I received as part of L`oreal`s color preference package.

ani says :

you can only buy them together with the hair colour at retail level.

Chellice Dixon says :

Where can i Purchase the Loreal Preference conditioner it is an amazing product .

Aphrodite says :

Hi Chellice,
I love this conditioner too, it’s amazing. I have tried looking for this product before because I wanted to buy it separate from the color too. Sadly, L’Oreal does not manufacture this product separately for purchase.

I did find someone selling the tubes from their color on eBay,there are quite a few so they should have some left. There are two other L’Oreal conditioners that consumers have said are similar to the Preference conditioner, they are L’Oreal EverSleek Intense Smoothing Conditioner and L’Oreal Color Vive Color-Saving Dry Defense 3 Minute Treatment. Let me know if they work for you.

hyphey92 says :

My rite aid sells it, also the website drugstore.com has it for $ 8

Jan says :

I agree, you would think they would market this conditioner on its own. I tried for years to find it separate from the hair color. I found it on E-bay and most sell it for $ 5.00 a tube (size of the one in hair coloring). I have thick hair and I use it daily with no problem. A tube that size doesn’t last long.

Christi Lanson says :

I, too, use the excellence tube of conditioner, and I love it Because I run out, I have now been buying it on eBay. My question is….. Is the gold tube that comes is the preference box the exact same conditioner as the white tube in the excellence box? Please let me know. Thanks

Sue says :

re : L’Oreal Care Supreme Color-Saving Conditioner was included with L’Oreal�s Superior Preference hair color I bought
I really like the L Oreal Care Supreme Color-Saving Conditioner. I find it seems to seal my colour and keep it brighter for longer. It does have UV protection which helps dramatically with stopping colour fade. It makes my hair soft, manageable and also seems to calm my frizzies down. The only downside is that the tube is not big enough to last me any longer than about 3 weeks, which initially annoyed me. I have found however that the L’Or al Professionnel Series has a Vitamino Colour Conditioner that has the same effect on my hair, tames my locks and gives them shine. Its not too expensive either and lasts a lot longer :)

Naomi Douglas says :

I have been using the shampoo for colored hair and would like to know if there is a conditioner like the color saving condionter that you can use more than once a week. The color sving conditioner seems to hold my hair in place for a couple of days. Thank you

Christine says :

If you just use a little bit, it should be ok to use every other day.

Galega says :

Yes, there is some conditioner offered by L’Oreal which protects color/dye of the hair. I would recommend you to try L’Oreal Color Protect Conditioner. You can use it twice a week and it will protect the color of your hair.

susan says :

How can I buy the loreal preference conditioner in the white tubes separately? I am like Joan looking for this product to condition my hair.

ani says :

the tubes are not sold separately. try ebay maybe. or you can try a colour care conditioner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311301279410531/k2311a0113/1.13.08