Xena Warrior Princess  » TV  »
  • I think that Xena Warrior Princess is a pretty good show
  • This is one of the best things about the show

• by MysticPen

I think that Xena Warrior Princess is a pretty good show. I have always thought it was kind of funny, yet it was still a good show.

The thing I liked about the show was that Xena was very strong for a woman.

And she always would fight both men and women alike and

never hold back.

I also used to really like the music, and the swords they used to use in this great show.

The other thing that was really cool about Xena Warrior Princess, was Xena’s sidekick Gabrielle she was very young and very pretty.

I also used to think she had a sexy voice.

...

• I think Xena and Gabrielle made a great team fighting evil and monsters all across the land.

They really showed what they were made of, and really did stick it to the man.

I think that this show is great for young people to watch, because it teaches them about friendship and loyalty.

This is

one of the best things about the show.

And of course the magic and special affects were also very good and well done.

I think the stories and plots of the show were also pretty good.

And I also thought the acting in the show was very well done.

Xena Warrior Princess is a very good show.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101301279400531/k2311a0113/1.13.08