Tecate Beer  » Food  »
  • But the few times that I had the honor of partaking of this fine beer I must say I enjoyed
  • Now Tecate Beer also has a great flavour in my opinion
  • Well next thing I know I drinking a Tecate Beer
  • But I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed how good this beer was
  • This is one of the best beers on the market

• by MysticPen

I haven’t drank that much Tecate Beer in my life. But the few times that I had the honor of partaking of this fine beer I must say I enjoyed! Now Tecate Beer is a very good tasting Mexican beer. This is a great beer to drink at parties or even weddings.

If you drink this beer fast you can get

pretty wasted. This beer is not super strong, but it’s strong enough to let you know you gotta take it easy if you drink to much.

Now Tecate Beer also has a great flavour in my opinion. If I didn’t think it had a great flavor I would not drink it.

The first time I had it, I was out with ...

• friends playing pool. And I told them that I would have a drink.

They asked if I wanted a Tecate Beer so I said why not. Well next thing I know I drinking a Tecate Beer.

I didn’t expect the beer to be as good or as smooth as it was. But I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed how good

this beer was.

So over all I think Tecate Beer is very good and pretty smooth. I really liked the flavor, and I thought the beer was strong enough to give me a nice buzz.

This is one of the best beers on the market. If you have not tried it yet, go get a pack! They are worth the money.

Long live Tecate Beer!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271301279390531/k2311a0113/1.13.08