Barilla Tri-Color Bow Tie Pasta  » Food  »
  • I like to eat a lot of pasta, and through my many travels down the pasta aisle have decided that the barilla bow tie pasta is one of the best
  • I'm not exactly sure about the flavors taht are suposed to be in this pasta, Ive never noticed them

• by Emily
      I like to eat a lot of pasta, and through my many travels down the pasta aisle have decided that the barilla bow tie pasta is one of the best.

This tri-colored pasta is white red and green, with pasta that is supposed to have a spinach and tomato flavor. I’m not exactly sure about the flavors taht are suposed ...

SriKar gupta says :

We know that for any food product the taste is very important and the quality also comes next here the barilla pasta is a excellent food.,which made me to add pasta in my favourites.I love it…

Albrenny says :

Does Barilla also produce other types of pasta other than the tricolor bow tie? Not a fan for colored pasta.

Leah Mae says :

Yes, it does come with a different shape like long ,short, pasta shells, lasagna sheets, filled and soup.

Galega says :

As you might know, Barilla is the largest producer of Pasta in the world. It produces pasta in many shapes and sizes. You are looking for pasta that is not colored. In fact, you are looking the purest possible form of pasta from Barilla. Yes, there are many plain pasta which are available in different shapes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710127910131/k2311a011/1.1.06