Diamondaura 3 Stone Necklace-Silver
  • I bought this necklace from Stauer to go with the ring in the collection
  • It attached directly to the stones so there is no issue with the clasp falling down-which I hate
  • Overall, I love this collection and especially this necklace

• by Maggie Madison

I bought this necklace from Stauer to go with the ring in the collection. It is three graduated stones, about 1 3/4 total carat weight.

The three stones are gorgeous. They are round, brilliant cut and they really sparkle and catch the light. While I was not originally thrilled

with the chain it comes on, I have grown to like it. It attached directly to the stones so there is no issue with the clasp falling down-which I hate. When I wear this necklace, I get compliments, both verbally and lots of non-verbal looks, too. I can tell people are ...

• wondering if it’s real or not. They don’t ask and I don’t tell.

The setting has the great detail on the side, but the frontal setting isn’t my favorite because of the fan of grooved lines. The lines seem to catch the dirt or they just don’t reflect light.

Otherwise the setting is silver, but looks platinum. I haven’t had to clean this necklace much–just to clear fingerprints and other smudges off the stones; however, I did have an issue with other pieces in the collection getting tarnished when in contact with swimming pool water (chlorine).

Overall, I love this collection and especially this necklace!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 451301278760431/k2311a0113/1.13.08