Folding bookcase at Target
  • I think it will work very well for our son for years to come
  • I would recommend this bookcase to anyone

• by sunnflr

My son also received this from his grandmother for Christmas. It is a very nice bookcase. It has 4 collapsible shelves, and a very nice oak colored finish. It is solid wood. Also, there is no assembly required. You just open the box and unfold the

bookcase and you are done! My husband really liked this part about it. Also, this means that those of us who aren’t mechanically inclined can still have something nice!

It is 50 in high, 22 5/8 in wide, and 11 5/8 deep. Not a very big bookcase by any ...

• means, but it serves its purpose. It works very well if you have a small space. My son’s bedroom is very narrow, so he doesn’t’ need anything big anyway.

It is also in the mission style with the slats down the side.

I think it will work very well for

our son for years to come. I would say you can use it in just about any room in the house. It would be really cute in a bathroom to hold towels and such.

I would recommend this bookcase to anyone.

Just my take on the Casual Home folding bookcase by Target!

sunnflr

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571301278730431/k2311a0113/1.13.08