Nissin Chocolate Wafer  » Food  »
  • It's a local brand here in the Philippines but for me it's one of the best
  • The reason I like it is because the taste is just right

• by darbybelle

Wafer lovers should try Nissin Chocolate Wafer. It’s a local brand here in the Philippines but for me it’s one of the best. The reason I like it is because the taste is just right.

It’s sweet but not too sweet. It’s in small packages so it remains crispy even if you only eat two pieces.

It’s also very affordable. That’s one reason why I like it.

I can buy it anytime I want to. I can buy it piece by piece or I can buy it in by plastic bags.

Before it was only 17 pesos only, now it’s about twenty pesos. It’s still easy to my pockets.

I think ...

• everybody likes it. Kids especially like it.

I remember when I was a kid my mom used to buy me Nissin Chocolate Wafer often. Perhaps I’ve acquired the taste for the wafer that’s why I like it so much.

Now I buy for my son too. It’s certainly better than the salty junk food at the

store.

It’s also one of his favorites. Unlike biscuits I don’t have to force him to take it instead of other snacks.

For an easy, light and affordable snack Nissin Chocolate Wafer is a very good choice. I surely enjoy it and so will my son.

Together we will surely consume the whole bag in one sitting.

Azriel says :

Who in the Philippines wouldn’t know this product? As a child I grew up to see this in our cupboard and in our snack packs.my mom always buys the chocolate one and it tastes really good. Texture wise it is also very fresh. Everykid who has tried this wafer snack would never turn their backs on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271201278620731/k2311a0112/1.12.08