Raising Arizona
2.0
  • Sure, it's a funny movie and all the actors do a very good job with their roles but Raising Arizona is just a little too goofy and stupid for my tastes
  • I just hope no one is that stupid to take someone else's baby just because they cannot have their own

• by LuckyGrl

Raising Arizona is a 1987 movie about a couple who kidnaps a baby. Holly Hunter plays the wife, Ed, and Nicholas Cage plays her husband, H. I.

Ed wants a baby so badly and H. I.

has the hairbrained idea that they can get one from a married couple who has a set of quintuplets.

I really like Holly Hunter and Nicholas Cage, but I’m not too keen on Raising Arizona.

Sure, it’s a funny movie and all the actors do a very good job with their roles but Raising Arizona is just a little too goofy and stupid for my tastes. Raising Arizona revolves around Ed and ...

• H.

I. , a simple minded couple who want a child so badly that they take someone else’s baby.

Ed and H. I.

fight constantly, and I think that Ed tries to reason with H. I.

in her own strange way but H. I.

is such a dodo that he just doesn’t get it. This couple lives like

white trash and the movie reflects their lifestyle.

I just hope no one is that stupid to take someone else’s baby just because they cannot have their own! All in all, if you want a good laugh, Raising Arizona will give you some good belly laughs and most people really like this movie. I don’t know why!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111101278240731/k2311a0111/1.11.08