This Is Spinal Tap  » Movies  »
  • I love the British accents of the band members as well as their attire

• by LuckyGrl

This Is Spinal Tap is a silly movie about a band based in the 1970s. You can’t watch This Is Spinal Tap and take it seriously! I’ve ran across a couple of people who actually thought Spinal Tap was a real band.

They are not! What they are is a group of guys who made a funny

movie about bands and what it’s like on the road, having a relationship and being a fairly well known celebrity, drugs, the music scene and what happens when you are not popular anymore.

I love the British accents of the band members as well as their attire.

It’s all so freaky to think that people actually used ...

• to dress like that, and I am so glad I wasn’t a part of that culture.

You walk away from This Is Spinal Tap thinking that guys who play guitars and sing aren’t really that smart and that they think they are really important but when they are has beens, no one cares.

The surprise of This

Is Spinal Tap is that they play guitar, drums and sing pretty well.

Okay, if you want to believe that Spinal Tap was a real band, it is okay.

I bet the people who produced this movie love to think that we all got fooled the first time we watched This Is Spinal Tap and thought Spinal Tap was real band!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111101278230731/k2311a0111/1.11.08