Magnolia Blueberry Cheesecake Pinipig Crunch

• by darbybelle

I love ice cream and I love cheese cake. These are two of my favorite foods. I was in the grocery when my son asked for an ice cream.

That�s when I saw a Magnolia Blueberry Cheesecake Pinipig Crunch. I immediately got one and another flavor for my son.

I was

actually curious how it would taste. At the same time, I was excited because it was the first time I ever had this flavor.

Anyway, I took my first bite and I loved it. The ice cream was creamy and really tasted like blueberry cheesecake.

Magnolia did well again with its innovation ...

• of a new flavor. Its Pinipig Crunch had always been vanilla ice cream coated with chocolate and rice crisps.

This new flavor is really a new favorite for me. There aren’t really many choices for cheese cakes in my city.

The cheesiest cheesecake I know of is not available here. I can

only eat it in another city.

That’s why Magnolia Blueberry Cheesecake Pinipig Crunch is really a good choice for me. Come to think of it, it also saves me money.

I don’t need to get both cheese cake and ice cream. I get to enjoy both by eating Magnolia Blueberry Cheesecake Pinipig Crunch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271101278120731/k2311a0111/1.11.08